LAM Action relies on donations and fundraising. We welcome one-off and regular donations, all of which help ensure that we can continue supporting women with LAM and their families and doctors and funding important research into the disease.
- Make a one-off donation online either with justgiving or with Virgin Money Giving
- If you have a UK bank account and wish to make monthly, quarterly or annual donations you can set up a standing order with your bank. Please contact LAM Action’s co-ordinator Jill Pateman for more information
- Shop at your favourite on-line stores via our website and a portion of the purchase price will be donated to LAM Action.
- Sign up with Give as you Live and a portion of the price of your on-line purchases from many merchants will benefit LAM Action. To sign up to GAYL please click here then click on the green ‘Support us, it’s free;’ button to register your details.
- Amazon Smile works in a similar way: if you access the Amazon smile portal you will be able to shop as usual on Amazon but with the knowledge that they will donate a portion of the purchase price to LAM Action if you select us as your chosen charity. Please click here and then click the ‘get started’ button.
- Purchase LAM Action Christmas cards or other LAM Action merchandise. LAM Action receives a portion of all sales proceeds.
- If you prefer to donate offline, please make your cheque payable to LAM Action and send it to our main contact address.
If you are a UK taxpayer, please fill in a Declaration of Gift Aid when you send a donation. (If you have already filled one in for LAM Action, it will cover all your donations.) Gift Aid doesn’t cost you anything but it means that LAM Action gets more money!
If you are interested in supporting or organising a fundraising event, please see our list of current fundraising events in the Current News and Events section.