The European Lung Foundation’s new LAM Patient Priorities website is now live!
Some of the key features on the site are:
- Information about LAM – trusted information developed with LAM health professionals and women with LAM.
- Support in your language:
- LAM factsheet to download in 9 languages.
- Map of LAM patient organisations in Europe and beyond.
- Links to additional online resources/forums in different countries.
- Find a LAM specialist: map highlights locations of LAM specialists/centres.
- Stories from women living with LAM: our patient advisory group members share some of their experiences to help others.
- Your priorities: 10 priorities identified by individuals affected by LAM and healthcare professionals in Europe; and a symptoms checklist for doctors.
- News and research: latest news and research added here.
- About this project: how the project developed
The ELF hope the new website will be a valued addition in helping to raise awareness of LAM across Europe.